Sunday, September 19, 2010

Today...

...well, "tonight" would be more accurate...

I have a TON of stuff to finish tonight... a TON.... I figured I'd be more likely to get it finished if I posted my to do list here. This doesn't always work, because if I don't get it done I just write a post saying.... "it's still not finished...." or I just don't write about it at all, and pretend that I did finish and that there are not heaps of fabric in my sewing room waiting to be turned into something fabulous.

Sooooo.... with that said. I need to...

Iron the fabric mountain. ( I know I said I was doing that days ago.... don't judge me :-)
Finish "Josie" and "Emily" (See statement in parenthases above)
Print "Snow Mum" pillow pattern
Plan gift for Angela
Plan gift for Nadia
Walk dogs
Fold laundry
Sweep patio

Geez Louise that seems like a lot to get done tonight..... (I think I can, I think I can.....)

I'll post on my progress tomorrow.

Wish me luck
~Lyn

No comments:

Post a Comment