Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Glimpse of the gifts...

Here is a little glimpse at the gifts for my cousin Kellie's little girl Josie and my friend Nadia's little boy Colin Luke...

Colin Luke

Josie
I love the felt "C" on Colin's bib! The red circle monogram works perfectly with the dots in the pattern. I couldn't be happier with it. :-) He also has a green blue and cream bib and burp cloth set... but since I've pictured that one a bunch on here, I didn't think I needed to put another picture up.
Josie's set does not photograph well at all.... either that or I am a crappy photographer... the pink and green paisley is so delicious in person, and the whale has the cutest little water spout, and you can't see it at all in the pic :-(
I hope everyone enjoys their gifts. I certainly enjoyed making them.
ttfn
~lyn


No comments:

Post a Comment