Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Yesterday, I made a list of things that I needed to accomplish today... and while I didn't get everyting done, I did manage to get a few things accomplished.

The Whales are finished! After waiting so patiently on my cutting table, the "Whale Bib and Burp Cloth Set" is complete! I haven't listed it yet in the shop. Hopefully I'll have it up by tomorrow.

Isn't it so cute, you could just eat it up?!?!? I love the green water swirls coming out of the spout. It's hard to see in the pic, but they're there... and they're cute!

I managed to email Celeste from "Etsy it Up", the pics and description for the "Birds of a Feather" giveaway. I am in love with how colorful this set is. Also, the washcloths aren't my typical washcloths.... they're large washcloths. Each washcloth measure about 2.5 inches bigger than the regular washcloths. I listed the set in the shop this evening.


Tomorrw.... the cowboy blanket and working on a few new ideas I have up my sleeve!

No comments:

Post a Comment