Saturday, December 12, 2009

'Cause big dogs need love too!!!

I have two big ol' dogs.... A black and tan Doberman and a black Lab, Lola (Dobe) and Abby (Lab).
Lola loves to wear collars. On many occasions she'll wear more than one, because if you buy a new one she jumps up and down until you put it on her... even though she already has one on. She prances around the house in her two collars... it's really quite hilarious.
When I lived up north (Portland, ME), I had no problem finding cute inexpensive collars for her.
(she was the only dog I owned at the time). However, when I moved back home (New Orleans), it was much more difficult to find cute collars, that didn't cost an arm and a leg.
So you know what I did???

I made them myself!

Aren't they cute?!?! I am considering opening a second Etsy shop for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment