Saturday, April 14, 2012

Where has the time gone???

It has been almost a year and a half since I last posted. That's crazy!!!

When I left you, it was almost Christmas 2010, and I had accepted a position as a high school math teacher. After accepting this position I realized that I could not keep up with sewing and teaching. Something had to give.

For a very long time I thought that creating things should be my career, and for a long time I tried to make that work. I was never satisfied though. There was always a hole; something missing.

I am pleased to say that I now feel as if I have landed where I need to be. I am teaching Sports Medicine at a fabulous high school and I am also the athletic trainer for the school. Of course, I still do personal training and may pick up a Pilates class during the summer. I am beyond busy, but I love my job, I love my students and I can not imagine anything else I would rather be doing. But..... where does this leave sewing??? I still sew, but only for family and friends. Maybe one day I will open the shop up again, but for now it will remain closed.

My life has evolved and I hoping the blog will too. I am planning to post more about my life, things I make, stuff I do around the house... It will probably be super boring to everyone but my mom, but it's worth a shot.

Here goes nothing...

ttfn
lyn

No comments:

Post a Comment