Saturday, January 9, 2010

What I'm working now.....

Well folks, now that the holidays are over it's time to shift gears in my little shop. I am considering making a few Valentine's items. I have one design nestled in my brain, itching to get out. Hopefully, I'll have a chance to create something this weekend.

The little monsters, (Abby and Lola) have been keeping me busy... The temperature dropped her recently, and they have been going nuts running around the house. My house has an open floor plan, which pretty much makes one giant circle, perfect for two active dogs to run laps.... and thats exactly what they do. They steal each others toys, and then chase each other.

All. Day. Long.



Here they are in action.... Why play with a toy when they can steal my sock?????

No comments:

Post a Comment