Monday, January 11, 2010

Oh my!!!!

I have recently begun roaming around blog land looking for inspiration from other like minded crafters. Who knew there was so much out there! You find one blog....fall in love...see a cool link to another blog... fall in love with that one... rinse, repeat!

I could spend all day looking at these fabulous blogs. How does anyone get stuff done with so much to look at!

So far some of my favorites so far are....
(in no particular order)


Oh, the list could go on forever! Not only do they have wonderful projects for you to complete, but you also get a little glimpse into their world. I don't know about you, but it inspires me to work harder, be more creative, and to put myself out there more.

Here's a tutorial from The Purl Bee for these fabulous felt pillows!

I can not wait to try to make these!

No comments:

Post a Comment