Saturday, April 25, 2009

Hello, hello, hello....

It's been a week since my last post... in my defense, I have been pretty busy! This past week must have been "You ship, right?" week. I have never had so many people stop by the cart and ask for me to ship them items! I'm not complaining... I loved it. I sold stuff without depleting inventory from the cart! The best of both worlds.... So this past week I was sewing my little heart out... and making many trips to the Post Office. Inbetween sewing and shipping I managed to make a few new items for the cart. Washcloths in Cowboy print (set of 3), Minky washcloths in pink and yellow (set of 3), minky washcloths in white and blue (set of 3), and a super cute pink and chocolate brown lovey...... and I don't have pictures of any of it! I made them at night, and I like to photograph during the day (I find the best time is between 2 and 3pm). I could have waited and photographed the next day, but i was anxious to get them on the cart. I guess I'll just have to make more, and remember to take pictures....

I did, however, manage to list the cowboy blanket in "baby" size. The blanket was only available in "toddler" size previously.

This weekend is the Jazz Fest, in New Orleans.... Good food, good music, good times with friends.... that is, if I wasn't stuck working the cart. For those of you who are fortunate enough to make it, please eat a piece of crawfish bread for me.... and wash it down with strawberry lemonade!

No comments:

Post a Comment