Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Sneak Peak!

I have accomplished two of my goals for the week. Both the bib and burp cloth set, as well as the burp colth set are finished!. I took pics of both, but when I went to edit them I realized that the photos of the bib and burp set were horrible. The set was made as a gift for a lovely friend of mine who is due at the end of July, and by the time I realized how terrible the pics were, the set had aready been wrapped for her. Below is a little collage of the burp cloth set.
I am still learning how to use my photo editing software... It's a slow process. I think I am getting a little better at making collages. I can't seem to get the sizing right. I will keep plugging away until I get it. Until then.... here's my collage....
It's kind of blurry, but I warned you... I am no good at collage making. At least not yet. :-)
This set will be posted in the shop by tomorrow... Friday at the latest.

Oh..... I have abandoned the no caps whilst typing.... at least for now.

:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment