Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Progress... and a confession.

My last post was all about the list of things that I needed to complete Sunday night.

My confession is, that I didn't finish everything.... but I did make some progress...

*I walked the dogs.
*I planned Angela and Nadia's gifts. Although I changed my mind about Angela's gift yesterday and had to go back to the drawing board. I have settled on a gift now, and it will be finished tonight and ready to ship tomorrow morning.
*Josie and Emily are getting wrapped up to be shipped tomorrow with Angela's gift.
* I did not print off the Snow Mum pillow pattern - but only because I think I want to make a different pillow... decisions, decisions.
* I also did not fold the laundry.... but I did wash two more loads so the pile that needs to be folded is now that much higher. I should get points for at least washing the clothes, right???
* and finally..... Fabric Mountain has gone from this...


to this.....

ttfn
~lyn

No comments:

Post a Comment